Pineapple chicken skewers will give you a 21 Day Fix meal on the grill in quick and easy order. Skewers of chicken breast, fresh pineapple, green peppers, and red onion, these grilled skewers are the perfect spring or summer dinner!
It’s FINALLY warm here in PA after what seemed like the longest winter ever.
And while this means pedicures, flip flops, and bikini season…it’s also one of my favorite food related times of the year: GRILL season!
I just love making a yummy meal without messing up the kitchen. Right? Who’s with me?
These skewers just scream SPRING and they can be assembled in advance on food prep day. Just a little chopping and you are ready to roll.
Here’s the 21 Day Fix pineapple chicken skewers recipe. Enjoy!
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped in large pieces
- 1/2 cup of red onion, chopped in large pieces
- 3/4 cup of pineapple, chopped in large chunks
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water, more as needed
- Blend all the marinade ingredients in the blender.
- Thread skewer ingredients, alternating between pineapple, veggies, and chicken.
- Brush or pour marinade over skewers and let sit for 10 minutes or longer, if you have it.
- Use cooking spray on your grill to avoid skewers sticking. Grill over med-low heat until chicken in cooked through.
- The pineapple chicken skewers are great served with quinoa, rice, or alone.
21 Day Fix Container Count:
2 Skewers = 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN 1/2 PURPLE