There are so many Skinny Superbowl recipes on Pinterest right now…I need several hundred extra hours in a day to try them all! Oh…and several hundred blue and yellow containers, of course.
I am especially interested in trying some of these lighter spinach dip recipes. I have a huge weakness for the stuff and have seen several made with Greek yogurt and cottage cheese! Amazing.
For today, I am going to be sharing this idea I had for a pizza.
Since I sometimes can’t stop myself from overeating appetizers, I was thinking of how I could make a perfectly portioned spinach and artichoke dip and not get off plan. I love seeing those mini dip cups for parties, but who has time for that? Plus I could see myself swiping several and still eating more than my share.
Anyway, it finally hit me. I need to put the flavors on a pizza.
Deliciously portion controlled and perfect for lunch, dinner, or a Flatbread style appetizer!
If you give it a try, let me know what you think!
Serving Size: 1 pizza
- olive oil spray
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves roasted garlic, finely chopped
- ? cup of mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan, mixed
- ¼ cup of fresh spinach
- ¼ cup of diced artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 T ricotta cheese
- 1 Flatout or similar wrap
- sprinkle of red pepper (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix garlic and olive oil together and let sit for a few minutes
- Spray olive oil on Flatout and cook for a few minutes until wrap begins to crisp
- Spread ricotta cheese on top of flat out, followed by garlic and oil mixture.
- Top with spinach and artichoke hearts
- Top with shredded mozzarella and parmesan.
- Cook pizza for 6-8 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle on some crushed red pepper (or not!).
21 Day Fix Container Count:
Serves 1 - For my 21 Day Fixers, the container count is 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, ½ GREEN, 1 tsp, and a tiny bit of RED (2 T to be exact)