Confession #19 – I finally feel like cooking again. Yay!
I actually REALLY missed it. I’ve always loved to cook, but sharing recipes with y’all is something I look forward now almost as much as eating.
This little stir fry dinner is the perfect way to use whatever veggies you have in your fridge. For me, I had some asparagus and these beautiful baby bellas just calling my name.
And through Beachbody, I learned about coconut aminos…a healthier substitute for soy sauce. Totally fix approved and found at my local grocery store. Give it a try if you haven’t already!
21 Day Fix Stir Fry
Veggies of your choice
Boneless chicken breast
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1/2 cup Chicken broth
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Spray pan with cooking spray and add 1tsp of coconut oil. Stir fry veggies on medium heat until soft and add garlic. Cook for a minute then remove veggies from pan and set aside.
2. Add chicken to pan and cook over medium heat until cooked through. If necessary, add more cooking spray. Remove from pan.
3. Turn heat on high and add chicken broth and coconut aminos to deglaze pan. Squeeze juice of one lemon and heat for a minute.
4. Add chicken and veggies back to pan and coat with sauce. Season with sea salt and pepper.
5. Serve over brown rice or quinoa. Or totally alone! No yellow needed!
Use your containers to measure. As pictured here – 1 GREEN 1RED 1YELLOW and 1/2 tsp