Confession # 74 – I have a new obsession.
Actually, two new obsessions.
The new Shakeology flavor, Cafe Latte, is out of this world delicious. No joke. Have I steered you wrong yet? I’m completely obsessed.
My other amazing find? Whipped Ricotta.
For real people. This is a game changer. Just add a couple tablespoons of almond milk and whip your ricotta using a hand mixer and the texture changes to a smooth, creamy, and delicious dairy treat. The possibilities are endless.
And when I combined my two new obsessions together, the result was an almost tiramisu-like dessert that I can eat without ever touching a yellow container.
Yup. You heard me.
Another no yellow treat! Carb (and wine) lovers rejoice.
To be fair, I did end up sprinkling some chocolate chips on mine, but that is totally optional. This Cafe Latte whipped ricotta is delicious topped with cinnamon and cocoa power alone. I promise!
Seriously – give this easy treat a try and let me know what you think! In the meantime, I will work on a fix-approved lady fingers recipe for us all…although that might only exist in my dreams.
Want to try Cafe Latte? Comment below and I’ll help you out.Print
- 1 RED of ricotta cheese
- 1-2 T of Cafe Latte Shakeology
- 2 T of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- cocoa powder
- Using a hand mixer, whip ricotta and almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in a sprinkle of stevia or more to taste.
- Then add in 1 T of Cafe Latte Shakeology and mix well using hand mixer. Taste, and add up to another T if desired (I thought less was more)
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- This is also delicious with berries and mini chocolate chips!
- Serving Size: 1 RED container
Keywords: dessert, treat, fruit, low-carb, high protein, gluten-free, grain-free