- 1 cup fresh rhubarb, diced
- 2 cups of strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- sprinkle of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss rhubarb and berries with 1 tablespoon maple syrup.
- Divide mixture between 4 small baking ramekins or one medium baking dish.
- Toss almond flour with 1 tablespoon maple syrup, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Divide the topping over the berries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until berries are bubbling and topping is golden.
1/2 PURPLE 1/4 GREEN 1/2 BLUE
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Keywords: dessert, strawberries, rhubarb, treat, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free