Confession #95 – I can’t dance.
I mean…at times I think I can dance. But that usually involves a few drinks, some friends…and well, those days are few and far between.
And still…I’m so excited that Country Heat is finally HERE!
After doing two different sample workouts, I’m a believer. Both times I had so much fun, got a crazy sweat on, and was sore for days afterwards!
Not only that, the test group results have been better than I ever expected…even better than the 21 Day Fix!
You can do this program alone and I’m sure you’ll get results. But if you want to guarantee fun, crush your goals, and make some new friends in the process, I’d love to have you join my online accountability group!
If there is anything I have learned in the past year, it’s that support and motivation (not to mention the recipe ideas and meal plans) are the true key to sticking with the program and making it work for you. We all need a little help from our friends, right? 🙂
Sound good? Comment below if you are interested or send me an email at email@example.com. ?
Need more info? Here are some things I learned from a Q & A video from Autumn!
1. This is not a line dancing workout. You won’t have to memorize an entire dance routine. Instead, it’s a workout program inspired by the world of line dancing, which means it’s actually a cardio fitness workout set to country music using a simple, easy to follow breakdown of fun to perform dance moves that anyone can do. You will only have to string together two steps at a time before moving on, which is perfect for my attention span!
2. The moves are easy to follow so you can really get into them and work hard toning your muscles and firing up an amazing sweat.
3. This program is great whether you can dance or not! It’s choreographed in a way that makes it possible for EVERYONE to have success with the program from the super fit 21 Day Fix Extreme graduate to the individual who has never worked out a day in their life.
4. As I already mentioned, the test group results have been beyond expectations. In fact, the participants have been getting better results than the 21 Day Fix test groups did and there’s a scientific reason why. When you lift weights you get a cortisol response (a normal inflammatory response from weight lifting) that can make your body hold onto water. In the first week of a weight program you often won’t see much in the way of weight change because of this response in the body. With Country Heat, you don’t get that inflammatory response. Think about the body’s of dancers you’ve known or seen. They are lean, toned and they do not lift weight. You can get a killer workout and an amazing body from dancing!
5. The Base Kit for Country Heat is 5 workouts plus 1 bonus dance routine and of course, the successful and proven portion control nutrition plan. The songs are from known and loved artists like Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley. The workout itself is low impact, so it’s fine even for people with knee or joint issues. There is not a separate core workout because ab work is built into every song (woohoo!). You will not only feel the burn in your legs, arms and cardio, but you will whittle your waist with every 30 minute routine! The program is 30 days, 6 days a week for 30 minutes a day, so it’s truly manageable, even for those with crazy schedules (like me!).