- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 1 T salt free taco seasoning
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 2 peaches pitted and finely chopped
- 1 1/3 cup of ripe avocado, diced
- 1 small red or orange bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- minced jalapeno, to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional add-in – Greek yogurt with fresh lime juice
- Combine ingredients for salsa together and refrigerate while prepping and cooking your pork.
- Using a meat pounder, pound pork until the thickness is pretty even. Spray pork chops with olive oil spray, then sprinkle both sides with some salt, pepper, and salt free taco seasoning.
- Grill pork 4-5 minutes minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Lightly spray the corn tortillas with olive oil and place on the top rack of the grill for a minute or so, just until warm and pliable.
- Assemble tacos! I love starting with some Greek yogurt mixed with lime juice, then layering lettuce/cabbage, followed by the the pork and the peach avocado salsa. YUM!!
For 2 tacos, it’s 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1/2 PURPLE, 1/2 GREEN, 1 BLUE
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
Keywords: tacos, pork, mexican, salsa, grill, peaches, fruit salsa, gluten-free, dairy-free