This post may contain affiliates links for products I’m obsessed with.
Like I said last week, I’m trying hard to keep the Holiday spirit alive and not let the stress of the season get to me.
Wine. Wine has been helpful with this.
But, to be fair, this year it’s not just holiday related craziness. My son turned three a week ago, and we are in the process of transitioning from Early Intervention Services to the 3-5 Program and, well, it’s been pretty consuming. All of you IEP moms out there, I salute you. Even after my 14 years in Education, I am finding this process to be quite the journey.
Which is why my holiday cards are still sitting on my desk…in the envelope they came it.
Anyway, I’ll definitely be following this meal plan with you all this week. With lots of shopping left to do and party planning for Christmas Eve, I need EASY meals that will use what I already have in my fridge and pantry.
Oh – and before I forget, have you joined our New Blogger Run 21 Day Fix Group? You can read about it and join here! Recipes from FOUR 21 Day Fix Bloggers…no brainer, right?
Dinner Plan & Grocery List (week 4)
- 1 lb lean grass fed ground beef
- 4 cups of cauliflower florets
- 4 tsp of rice flour (or flour of your choice)
- 4 tsp vegan butter or ghee (or butter of your choice)
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free!)
- Himalayan salt
Tuesday: Sloppy Joe Stuffed Sweet Potato (TIP – make your sweet potatoes in the Instant Pot )
- 2 baked sweet potatoes
- 1 lb lean ground turkey or beef
- 1/4 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs honey (or slightly more to taste)
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 6 oz can of tomato paste
- 1 lb organic ground turkey or chicken, cooked through
- 2 cups of bell peppers
- 1/2 cup of black beans
- 1/2 of a red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can of tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 T chili powder (you can add more to taste at the end)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 cup of organic chicken broth
- 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or Mexican blend
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- fresh lime
- optional lettuce wraps or corn tortillas
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 cups of Yukon gold potatoes
- 4 1/2 cups chopped cauliflower florets
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper, plus additional to taste
- all-natural, nitrite-free turkey bacon cooked and diced
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 scallions
Friday: Taco Pizza (use leftover ingredients from the week!)
- ground turkey
- 2 tsp of salt-free taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese, (Mexican blend is what I used)
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa or canned tomatoes with green chilies
- 1/4 cup of black beans and/or corn
- whole grain wraps
- olive oil spray
Enjoy and have a great week!