This 21 Day Fix Meal Plan & Grocery list was so simple to put together using our Ultimate Toolkit for Success on the Fix!
Hey guys! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! We are heading to my cousin’s house in New York for Corned Beef and Cabbage…something my Italian family does every year despite not having a lick of Irish heritage. I’m not the biggest fan of this meal, but it’s super nostalgic for me, so I will be indulging despite the fact that it’s not really FIX approved.
I finally got back on track after California this week, so I am determined to not let today’s cheat meal turn into anything more. So I’m here in the car making my weekly meal plan and and using recipes from our just released Ultimate Toolkit – the kick ass cookbook that I wrote with my biz bffs – Stephanie from The Foodie and The Fix, Carrie from Carrie Elle, and Becca from My Crazy Good Life.
Have you gotten your copy yet? It’s seriously a game changer, guys…not only does it include over a hundred delicious FIX approved recipes, there are so many other amazing features, tips, printables, and little gems of information and frequently asked questions all answered in one spot. It comes digitally and also in a beautiful print version.
To give you a little preview, here’s my meal plan for the week, taken right from the pages of this book! Love using my handy grocery list printable, too, to pick up what I need from the store! Yay!
21 Day Fix Meal Plan and Grocery List – Favorites from The Ultimate Toolkit for Success on the Fix .
- 1 lb lean grass fed ground beef
- head of cauliflower (4 cups of florets)
- 4 tsp of rice flour (or flour of your choice)
- 4 tsp vegan butter or ghee
- 1 cup of unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use Daiya for dairy free!)
- Himalayan salt
Tuesday: Lemon Garlic Sheet Pan Dinner| Carrie Elle
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 chicken breasts
Wednesday: Pork Carnitas | My Crazy Good Life
- 1 Pork tenderloin
- 1 bottle Green Chile Salsa–the less ingredients , the better!
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 Onions
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 t Cayenne Pepper
- 2 t Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Serve in flour or corn tortillas with fresh salsa and guacamole!
Thursday: Lasagna Roll Ups
- 8 whole wheat or gf lasagna noodles
- olive oil spray
- 1 pound ground sweet Italian chicken sausage (don’t like? Use lean ground beef or turkey)
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and completely drained
- 8 oz part skim ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- salt and fresh pepper
- sprinkle of crushed red pepper (optional)
- homemade tomato sauce or no sugar added tomato sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 2 1/2 Tbs maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Thai Chile Garlic Paste, Sambal or Sriracha
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 large carrots
- 2 red bell peppers
- 4-6 green onions
- 4 tilapia filets, about 4 oz each, 1 lb total (fresh or frozen – if frozen, no need to thaw!)
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- brown rice