3-cheese white pizza will change your pizza game. Really!
- 1 Flatout Wrap or Pizza Crust
- 1/3 cup of part skim ricotta
- 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese, combined
- 1 slice of turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- Sprinkle of garlic powder and crushed red pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil – I used Lemon Infused Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sicilian Balsamic Vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray Flatout with olive oil spray and precook crust for 2 minutes.
- Spread ricotta cheese on Flatout crust.
- Sprinkle with bacon bits, parmesan, mozzarella and a shake of garlic powder and crushed red pepper.
- Bake pizza for 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Plate pizza and add arugula. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon balsamic (or lemon juice) to finish! Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Serves 1 = 1 RED, 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 tsp
Keywords: pizza, italian, lunch, dinner, low-carb, turkey, bacon, poultry, high protein