- Place chicken in the crock pot
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours.
- Once finished, remove chicken and cut into cubes.
- To thicken sauce, either keep in crock pot for a few additional hours with lid off, or use a saucepan and whisk in two teaspoons of flour, if desired, and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice or quinoa and your choice of veggie.
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 TSP (per serving)
WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 10 points (per serving) [chicken thighs]; Green – 9 points, Blue – 8 points, Purple – 8 points (per serving) [chicken breasts]
- Serving Size: 4 for 1 lb of chicken, 8 for 2lbs of chicken
Keywords: asian, dinner, slow cooker, chicken, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, low-carb