Asian Style Crock Pot Chicken uses coconut aminos, honey, coconut oil, and tomato paste to transform chicken thighs in the magic of the Crock Pot in 4 hours. We love to pair it with green beans and Freezer Friendly Instant Pot Brown Rice!
- Place chicken in the crock pot
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and cook in crockpot on low for 4 hours.
- Once finished, remove chicken and cut into cubes.
- To thicken sauce, either keep in crock pot for a few additional hours with lid off, or use a saucepan and whisk in two teaspoons of flour, if desired, and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve chicken and sauce over rice or quinoa and your choice of veggie.
21 Day Fix- 1 RED, 1 tsp (this is just the chicken, not the sides)
WW Freestyle- 9 points if using chicken thighs, 5 points if using chicken breast (this is just the chicken, not the sides)
- Serving Size: 4 for 1 lb of chicken, 8 for 2lbs of chicken
Keywords: asian, dinner, slow cooker, chicken, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, low-carb