Baked apples are a healthy breakfast, snack, or after dinner treat. Filled with gluten free rolled oats, then lightly sweetened with cinnamon and honey. This is a 21 Day Fix approved recipe to love!
- Preheat oven to 350
- With a melon baller, scoop out the core of the apple and make a small hole for the oats
- Mix dry ingredients with honey and coconut oil
- Spray apples with coconut oil spray
- Top each of the apples with the oat mixture
- Spray a little more coconut oil spray on top
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your apples. Enjoy!
1 Apple = 1 PURPLE, 1/2 YELLOW, 2 tsp
Keywords: dessert, snack, apples, fruit, seasonal, fall, gluten-free, low-cal, low-fat