21 Day Fix Buffalo Chicken Pizza is a healthy version of the pizzeria favorite! Use precooked chicken to serve this in no time!
- olive oil spray – I used my Evo
- 1 whole grain wrap, tortilla, or flatbread
- 1 tsp butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup of diced, cooked chicken
- 1/4–1/3 cup of hot sauce (more sauce, more spice!)
- 2 T ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 T blue cheese
- 3 T shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 T diced red onion
- garlic powder
- Spray wrap or flat bread with olive oil spray, then toast in a 375 degree oven until it begins to crisp. I usually place mine right on the oven rack. Remove from oven and turn oven up to 400 degrees.
- Mix 2 T of ricotta cheese with 1 T of blue cheese. Sprinkle with garlic powder and spread mixture onto pizza crust.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat and add diced chicken and hot sauce. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors combine, then spoon chicken and hot sauce onto the ricotta/blue cheese layer.
- Top with remaining blue cheese, mozzarella, diced red onion, and parsley. Bake pizza on a baking sheet or pizza stone for 4-5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and brown.
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1 RED, tsp
WW Freestyle: 7 points per pizza (calculated with fat free mozz, reduced fat blue cheese, and part skim ricotta)
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
Keywords: pizza, buffalo, buffalo chicken, buffalo chicken pizza, dinner, lunch