This 21 Day Fix approved Simple Stir Fry is light and delicious and totally customizable with your favorite protein, veggies, and rice!
- 4 cups of veggies of your choice
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breast, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Fresh lemon
- 3 T coconut aminos
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- cooking spray
- Spray pan with cooking spray and add 1 tsp of coconut oil. Stir fry veggies on medium heat until soft and add garlic. Cook for a minute then remove veggies from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to pan and cook over medium heat until cooked through. If necessary, add more cooking spray. Remove from pan.
- Turn heat on high and add chicken broth and coconut aminos to deglaze pan. Squeeze juice of one lemon and heat for a minute.
- Add chicken and veggies back to pan and coat with sauce. Season with sea salt and pepper and freshly grated ginger.
- Serve over brown rice or quinoa. Or totally alone! No yellow needed!
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1RED, 1 YELLOW (if you use rice or quinoa) and 1/4 tsp
WW Freestyle: 1 point per serving (2 points with 1/2 c. brown rice)
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan
Keywords: dinner, chicken, stir fry, gluten-free, vegetables, lunch, asian, high protein