This Avocado Chicken Salad is a quick and easy, clean and healthy, 21 Day Fix approved meal. No mayo is in this salad, just avocado, walnuts, grapes, and apples.
- 2–3 cooked chicken breasts, diced or shredded
- 2 tbsp of chopped walnuts
- 1–2 avocados
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1 diced apple
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Add diced chicken to your bowl
- Top chicken with grapes, apple, and walnuts
- Mix in 1-2 avocados. I used 1 1/2 for this and it was perfect! Measure the avocado in your blue container to be precise.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon over top and season with salt and pepper.
- **If you are prepping this in advance, add the avocado right before serving!
Serves 2-3 – Each serving =
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1 PURPLE, 1 BLUE
WW Freestyle: 7 points
Keywords: salad, chicken, avocado, lunch, gluten-free, grain-free, walnuts, fruit, high protein, grilled food