21 Day Fix Chicken Zoodle Soup is just what the doctor ordered when you aren’t feeling well, need some comfort food, and want to stay on plan, too!
- olive oil spray (I used my EVO)
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 1/2 –2 cups of chopped carrots
- 1–2 lbs of boneless or bone-in chicken breasts, skin removed
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of canned tomato sauce (mainly for color)
- zucchini cut into zoodles, if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion and veggies together for a few minutes until they begin to get tender.
- Add chicken and cover completely with water and/or broth. Add in tomato sauce for color.
- Bring soup to a boil, then reduce to a simmer until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Remove chicken and carefully de-bone (if necessary) and shred.
- Measure chicken using your RED container and then top with broth.
- If you want zoodles in your soup, add them directly into your bowl and let them steam in the broth for a few minutes before eating.
21 Day Fix: 1 RED 1/2 GREEN without zoodles/1 GREEN with zoodles
WW Freestyle: ZERO points!
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
Keywords: soup, chicken, zucchini, zoodles, low-carb, high protein, gluten-free, stove top