These 21 Day Fix Shaved Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, Parmesan, and Balsamic are so quick and easy, but taste special enough for a holiday side!
- 16 oz of whole Brussels Sprouts (or sub the pre-shredded ones)
- 3 T of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan cheese (I used a Parmesan blend)
- 4 slices of turkey bacon, diced up small
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Wash and dry your Brussels sprouts thoroughly. Using the slicing blade of your food processor, shred your Brussels Sprouts.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and divide bacon bites equally on each pan.
- Divide shredded Brussels sprouts onto the two pans, laying them as flat as possible in a single layer.
- Drizzle each pan with 1 1/2 T of olive oil and 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes and then keep watch until you achieve desired crispiness. It took me 17 minutes :).
- Remove sprouts from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Heat balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced by half.
- Top Brussels sprouts with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with the Balsamic reduction.
Makes 8 servings
21 Day Fix: 1 GREEN, 1 TSP, trace RED, trace BLUE (per serving)
WW link for personal points: Crispy Brussels Sprouts
- Serving Size: 1 cup
Keywords: side dish, brussels sprouts, bacon, cheese, vegetables, gluten-free