Tons of veggies-some even disguised as potatoes- turkey bacon, cheese, and fluffy eggs make this Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole so delicious! Perfect to wake up to!
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, shredded or riced in a food processor
- additional salt and pepper to season the layers
- up to one small onion, diced (can omit or use less)
- up to one small bell pepper, diced (can omit or use less)
- 8 slices of low sodium, all natural turkey bacon (look for one without nitrates) cooked and diced (you could also sub 6 links of all natural turkey sausage)
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray your crock pot with olive or coconut oil spray.
- Mix eggs, almond milk, dry mustard, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Place about a third of the shredded/riced cauliflower in an even layer in the bottom of the slow cooker, and top with about a third of the onion and bell pepper. Season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper, the top with about a third of the bacon and a third of the cheese. Repeat the layers two more times.
- Pour the egg mixture over the contents of the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until eggs are set and the top is browned. Yum!
1 GREEN 1 RED 1 BLUE
- Serving Size: 1/6 of crock
Keywords: breakfast, slow cooker, casserole, eggs, vegetables, bacon, turkey