A healthy, hearty chicken chili that uses cauliflower instead of beans, giving it rich flavor and texture without the carbs!
- 1 small head of cauliflower florets, diced up small
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28-ounce can organic tomato puree
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup of hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- fresh cilantro
- Toppings of your choice: cheese, more cilantro, greens, beans, guacamole, Greek yogurt, olives, corn tortilla chips
- Add everything except the garnishes and toppings to Crock Pot and stir to combine.
- Cook on lowest setting for 6-8 hours.Shred chicken and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Add fresh cilantro and toppings of choice, and enjoy!
Makes 4 servings- 1 1/2 cups each
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 RED, plus toppings
WW Freestyle: ZERO points (plus toppings!)
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups