Pork enchiladas flatbread pizza is a healthy comfort food, made with leftover pork carnitas, homemade enchilada sauce, peppers, onions, and cheddar cheese. It is a delicious, 21 Day Fix approved meal!
Quick enchilada sauce
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder, or more to taste
- Flatout Wraps
- Shredded pork or chicken
- Diced green pepper
- Diced red onion
- Shredded cheddar
- Mix tomato sauce and spices for enchilada sauce. Freeze excess so you can make more pizza anytime!
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray wraps lightly with olive oil spray.
- Cook plain wraps directly on oven grate for a few minutes, or until wrap is beginning to crisp.
- Using your containers to measure,layer your ingredients,starting with the sauce, then your meat, then your veggies and cheese.
- Drizzle more sauce over top if you’re feeling it!
- Put pizzas back into the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
1 flatbread serving = 1 GREEN 1 YELLOW 1/2 BLUE 1/2 RED
Keywords: dinner, lunch, enchiladas, mexican, pizza, pork, high protein