Flank steak, cooked on the grill, topped with fresh arugula and shaved Parmesan cheese. A 21 Day Fix recipe that everyone will love to eat!
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2/3 lb flank steak (will shrink when cooked)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan
- Freshly ground pepper
- Himalayan or Sea Salt
- Whisk together the vinegar and oil. Add the garlic to the mixture. Place the steak in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the top. Let it sit at room temp for 10 minutes.
- Heat grill. Remove the steak from the marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the steak about 2-4 minutes each side for medium-rare, depending on the thickness of the steak. Remove to a cutting board and slice against the grain.
- Divide arugula on two plates and add tomatoes and onions. Top each salad with 4 oz of steak and shaved Parmesan.
- Add 21 Day Fix Approved Balsamic dressing, or just splash on a bit of vinegar and oil.
Entire recipe makes 2 salads
21 Day Fix: 2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1/2 BLUE, 2 TSP, and if dressing is used, 1 ORANGE
WW Freestyle: 6 points per salad (calculated using 4 oz steak, parm. cheese, and 1 additional point for marinade) Add points for your dressing, if using!
Keywords: salad, beef, steak, grill, grilled food, lunch, dinner, gluten-free, grain-free