21 Day Fix Freezer Steel Cut Oats make meal prep *that* much easier. Portion controlled, filled with fiber, and perfect for a busy morning, or to break up the monotony that can become breakfast.
- coconut oil spray
- steel cut oats
- fruit toppings of your choice
- cinnamon, cocoa powder
- Make a large batch of steel cut oats. I made 4 servings and filled one muffin tin. If you have room in your freezer, you could do more! Let oats cool completely.
- Spray muffin tin well with coconut oil spray.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, portion out oats into muffin tins.
- Top each with 2T of diced fruit, cinnamon, cocoa powder, or toppings of your choice.
- Wrap your tin in plastic wrap (again, be sure your oats have cooled) and place tin in the freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Once frozen, use a butter knife to pop out the oats. I had no problem doing this!
- Store in ziplocks and microwave 2-3 minutes to reheat.
2 “muffins” – 1 YELLOW, 1/4 PURPLE
- Serving Size: 2 "muffins"
Keywords: oatmeal, breakfast, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian