This 21 Day Fix Granola is the perfect make ahead breakfast or snack! Easy homemade granola that is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free unlike many of the prepackaged granola options in stores.
- 3/4 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup of brown rice cereal
- 2/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1–2 tbsp seeds – I used chia, hemp and flax. Pumpkin and sunflower would also be awesome!
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp warm coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- **optional add in – dried cranberries! You can have 1/2 cup up to three times a week to count as a purple!
- Mix brown rice cereal, seeds, almonds, cinnamon, and oats together
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients
- Spread on parchment paper and bake at 300F for 20-30 minutes until crunchy and dry
- Store in mason jars!
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup