Grilled lemon-herb pork chops are a quick, easy, and healthy 21 Day Fix approved dinner recipe. The pork cooks up on a grill in just 15 minutes, so it’s the perfect meal for busy nights.
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and diced
- Sprinkle of sea or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano **plus any fresh herbs you might have. I used a teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley and basil from the garden. No fresh herbs? Oregano alone is just fine!
- Mix zest of 1/2 lemon, lemon juice from full lemon, garlic, olive oil, salt and herbs together for the marinade.
- Pour over pork chops and marinade in fridge for 15-20 minutes. Or hours.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side, depending on the thickness.
- Enjoy with a salad or veggies!
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 tsp per porkchop
WW Freestyle: 5 points per porkchop
Keywords: dinner, grill, grilled food, pork, meat, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, high protein