These festive holiday bruschetta appetizers are topped with crunchy apples, sweet pomegranate seeds, creamy goat cheese, and a drizzle of pure honey.
- 8 multi-grain crackers or 1 fix approved toasted wrap, cut into app size pieces
- 1/3 cup of goat cheese
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- pomegranate seeds (you could also sub craisins or cranberries)
- a teaspoon of honey
- Layer goat cheese on your cracker/bread of choice
- Add an apple slice
- Drizzle some honey
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds
This entire recipe serves 1 person.
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1 BLUE, 1/2 PURPLE per serving
WW Freestyle: 11 points per serving
- Serving Size: 1