I love prepping a big bowl of this 21 Day Fix Homemade Salsa to use all week on salads, tacos, or as a dip for veggies or chips! This is a great way to get extra veggies in your diet.
- 1 pound tomatoes cut into ¼-inch pieces (I love using a variety of tomatoes)
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2–3 jalapeno peppers seeded, stemmed, and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Sea or Himalayan salt to taste
- Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño and lime juice in a bowl. Mix and add salt to taste.
- Let sit for at least ten minutes before serving to let flavors meld together. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix: Each 1/2 cup serving is 1/2 green!
WW Freestyle: ZERO points!
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: salsa, mexican, appetizer, snack, gluten-free, low-calorie, low-carb, low-fat, vegan