This 21 Day Fix Honey Glazed Salmon has a to-die-for teriyaki style sauce that is so quick and easy, but tastes restaurant worthy! Only 4 ingredients in the sauce!
- 2–4 pieces of wild Alaskan salmon (I love Sockeye from Wegmans)
- juice of one lime
- 1 T plus 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 3 T of coconut aminos (or low sodium soy sauce)
- 2 T honey
- Squeeze juice from one lime onto both sides of your salmon, then sprinkle on salt and pepper. Bring to room temperature while grill is preheating.
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil over medium heat. Remove 1 tsp of the oil and brush or drizzle over flesh side of salmon.
- Add the coconut aminos and honey to the T of melted coconut oil and bring to a simmer. Cook for several minutes until sauce thickens slightly.
- Place salmon skin side down and grill over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes or until it can be flipped without sticking. Flip and cook another 4-5 minutes, while basting with ½ of the honey glaze.
- Remove salmon from grill and drizzle with the remaining honey glaze.
makes 2-4 servings, 1 RED 1 tsp each
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – 2 per serving
- Serving Size: 1 5oz piece of salmon
Keywords: salmon, seafood, fish, asian, grill, honey, marinade, teriyaki, dinner, low-carb, gluten-free