Roasted Feta Cheese Dip with honey is a simple and delicious, gluten free app, perfect for any gathering! With only 4 ingredients and easy prep, you can have this on the table in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 1/3 cups of crumbled Feta (or sub a full block)
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 T honey
- ground black pepper
- thyme sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- gluten-free or multigrain crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place feta in a small oven safe dish or ovenproof skillet (I used my cast iron pan. Be sure to use a dish that’s just large enough to hold the cheese; otherwise, oil could catch fire under broiler.
- Pour olive oil over feta and bake until cheese is soft but not melted, about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine honey and 1 tsp. water. Microwave until thin and easy to pour, about 20 seconds. Pour honey mixture over feta. Broil until top of cheese is golden and begins to bubble, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with ground black pepper and garnish with thyme, if using. Serve warm with crackers.
1/4 of dip – 1 BLUE, 9 crackers – 1 YELLOW
Keywords: cheese, feta, appetizer, side, gluten-free, holiday