Italian pork chops are a go-to 21 Day Fix approved dinner recipe that’s easy to make, and so delicious!
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp of basil
- 2 tsp of oregano
- sea salt
- sprinkle of Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in pan for a minute on high.
- Add pork chops and sear on both sides – around a minute. Remove pork from pan.
- Lower heat to medium and add onions; cook until translucent and caramelized.
- Add garlic, tomatoes and spices and cook for 2 mins.
- Return pork to pan and cook for 2 minutes on one side. Flip. Spoon tomato mixture over each piece of pork and cook another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Top with a small sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and serve with pasta or, my fav, zucchini noodles!
Serves 4; Each serving = 1 pork chop
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 1/2 GREEN, trace BLUE, and 1 tsp per serving
WW Freestyle: 6 points per serving
Keywords: dinner, pork, meat, stove top, saute, italian, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, high protein