These 21 Day Fix Mason Jar Egg Casseroles are a perfectly portioned and portable make ahead breakfast for the 21 Day Fix!
- 6 extra large eggs
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened original almond milk or milk of your choice
- 2 cups of cauliflower rice
- 1 cup of diced bell peppers or veggies of your choice
- 6 slices of turkey bacon, crumbled, or 6 links of diced poultry breakfast sausage
- 2/3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice (you can double this amount and just count it as a full blue)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray four, 12 oz or larger mason jars liberally with cooking oil spray.
- Add ½ cup of cauliflower rice to each jar and sprinkle with salt. Next, add in veggies and breakfast meat.
- Scramble eggs and whisk in milk. Divide egg mixture evenly among the 4 jars. Again, sprinkle with a little salt.
- Top evenly with shredded cheese and bake on a baking sheet uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until egg is set and the cheese begins to brown.
- Cool completely, then cover and store in the fridge for 3-4 days. To warm, remove cover and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 3/4 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE per jar
WW Freestyle: 2 points per jar (using low fat cheese and turkey bacon)
- Serving Size: 1 jar
Keywords: breakfast, eggs, meal prep, mason jars, gluten-free, high protein, low-carb