This quick and easy 21 Day Fix Mexican Street Corn Salad has all the flavors of the classic on the cob version, but it’s portioned perfectly for the FIX (and it’s much easier to eat, too!).
- 4 cups of corn (can be fresh off the cob, frozen, or canned)
- cooking oil spray
- 3 tsp of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of minced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, diced and seeded
- 3 T minced cilantro
- 1/3 cup of Cotija cheese (you can sub feta if you want)
- chili powder
- Himalayan salt
For the dressing
- 2T mayo
- 1T plain Greek yogurt
- juice from one lime
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Mix the ingredients together for the dressing and set aside or store in the refrigerator until you are ready for it.
- In a nonstick or cast iron pan, spray cooking oil spray, then melt the butter over medium heat. Add in corn and sauté until it begins to toast, gently stirring kernels around with a rubber spatula and lowering heat if necessary so the kernels don’t burn. Add in garlic for the last minute and cook until fragrant. (if you are short on time, you can skip this part and just toss everything together!!!)
- Remove corn from heat and add it to a mixing bowl. Toss in cilantro, jalapeño, and red onion. Stir, then pour in the dressing and finally the cheese. Sprinkle with some salt and some additional chili powder, adjusting seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with some additional cilantro, if desired!
- This will last 4-5 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
21 Day Fix: 1 Yellow and 1 tsp (negligible green and blue) per serving
WW Freestyle: 2 points per serving
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Keywords: Street Corn Salad, Mexican Street Corn, Healthy Mexican Street Corn, 21 Day Fix Corn, Gluten-free Side Dish