- 1/3 cup of homemade tomato sauce
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 tbsp shaved Parmesan OR shredded mozzarella
- garlic powder
- crushed red pepper
- olive oil spray
- Set oven to Broil on High
- Spread zucchini out on a baking pan covered in foil or parchment paper
- Spray with olive oil spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and crushed red pepper
- Broil for a few minutes until zucchini starts to brown
- Remove pan from oven and flip zucchini slices. Season again.
- Top each mini pizza with sauce, cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Place in broiler again until cheese is melted and golden Enjoy!
21 Day Fix Containers: serves 1 = 1 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points: 3 per serving (you can lower points further with a lower fat cheese)
Keywords: appetizer, pizza, vegetables, snack, zucchini, low-carb, low-cal, gluten-free, grain-free