- 2 frozen bananas (frozen in slices)
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint leaves, or more to taste
- 4 tsp dark choc chips or cacao nibs
- splash of almond milk
- Add frozen banana slices and mint leaves to your food processor. Blend until smooth, adding in a splash of almond milk if necessary. You may need to stop and scrape the sides occasionally. This could take 3-5 minutes, so trust the process.
- Once your ice cream is the right texture, add in chocolate chips or cacao nips and freeze or enjoy right away!
1 serving is 1 PURPLE and 1 YELLOW treat, unless using Cacao nibs, then it’s 1 PURPLE and 1 tsp! I say go for the nibs!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
Keywords: dessert, treat, chocolate, mint, ice cream, frozen dessert, fruit, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free