No bean pumpkin hummus is the healthiest and tastiest 21 Day Fix approved dip recipe you’ll ever make. If you’re a lover of hummus, but you want it healthier, you need this recipe!
- 1 medium zucchini peeled & chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1/8–1/4 cup tahini (depends on your taste)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- juice of 1 lemon or 1 lime
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1–2 tsp chili powder
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth and thick.
- Adjust your seasonings as you like!
Makes about 2 cups – I count each cup as 1 ORANGE and 1 GREEN. And then I dip with veggies for more GREEN. WOOT!
Keywords: snack, appetizer, hummus, pumpkin, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, tahini, vegetables, zucchini, bean-free, paleo