An easy tutorial on how to prepare 21 Day Fix Overnight Oats in bulk with fun, customizable toppings for healthy breakfasts all week long.
For one jar, the recipe is:
- 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- drizzle of maple syrup or honey
For four jars, the recipe is:
- 1 1/3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Combine and mix all ingredients in a small mason jar, including toppings. Place in the fridge overnight. You can also add your toppings in the morning if you want!
21 Day Fix: Each jar is 1 yellow, 1 sweetener tsp, plus toppings
WW Freestyle: 4 points per jar, plus toppings
- Serving Size: 1 jar
Keywords: breakfast, make ahead, 21 day fix, 2B Mindset, gluten-free breakfast