Chicken Pad Thai Zoodles is a light and delicious take on Chicken Pad Thai. It’s packed with flavor, but gluten free, soy free, and 21 Day Fix-approved!
- 3/4 lb chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil, divided (use 2 tsp for WW)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 stalks green onion, cut into 2” lengths
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 2 large zucchini, cut into noodle spirals
- Himalayan salt
- dash of crushed red pepper
- 1 lime
- 1 T honey
- 4 T coconut aminos (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Make a quick Pad Thai sauce by mixing 1 T lime juice, honey, coconut aminos and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Season the chicken breasts with Himalayan salt, and cook in 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil over medium heat. When finished, remove from pan and wipe pan clean with a paper towel.
- Using another teaspoon of coconut oil, cook scrambled eggs in pan. Remove when finished and set aside with the chicken. Again – wipe the pan clean with a paper towel.
- Using the remaining 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, cook the green onion, garlic and ginger for a minute until fragrant.
- Add carrots to the pan and stir fry for another few minutes before adding chicken and egg back to the pan.
- Add zoodles and cook for a minute or until they begin to soften. Add Pad Thai Sauce and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
- Divide into two plates and top with freshly squeezed lime juice, chopped peanuts and cilantro. Serve with additional lime wedges.
Keywords: dinner, chicken, pad thai, thai food, gluten-free, grain-free, lunch, low-carb, high protein, soy-free