Peachy naan flatbread makes for the perfect game day appetizer, lunch, dinner, or afternoon treat! Made with peaches and goat cheese- a perfect pairing!
- 2 pieces of whole grain naan (or other flatbread/wrap)
- olive oil cooking spray (I used my EVO)
- 2/3 cup of goat cheese (I love the honey goat cheese from Aldi)
- 2 cups of diced or sliced peaches
- 1 lemon
- fresh mint
- Himalayan salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray naan with olive oil spray and sprinkle with Himalayan salt. Cut into smaller triangles. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then let cool.
- Squeeze juice from 1/2 a lemon into the goat cheese mixture and whip gently. Add more lemon to taste.
- Spread goat cheese onto naan flatbreads and top with diced peaches and fresh mint. I kept my mint whole, but you can also chop it up.
- Top with a bit more lemon juice and some fresh lemon zest.
Makes 4 servings – 1/2 naan (about 4 triangles) each
21 Day Fix: 1 YELLOW, 1/2 PURPLE, 1/2 BLUE (per serving)
WW: Green, Blue, Purple – 6 points (per serving) [Calculated using whole wheat naan]
- Serving Size: 1/2 of naan
Keywords: appetizer, flatbread, fruit, peaches, whole grain, vegetarian