- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 drops liquid Stevia, or to taste (powdered works too. Start with a small pinch) or sub maple syrup or honey – start with 1 tablespoon
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Chill coconut milk in your refrigerator overnight undisturbed. Remove from the fridge and gently turn the can upside down, but be sure not to shake it. Open the can and remove all of the clear coconut water. Save this for your Shakeology
- Put the thick cream in your mixer bowl and add the pumpkin, pumpkin spice, stevia, and salt and whip until you have soft fluffy peaks. Taste and adjust sweetener as needed.
- Frost your cupcakes, top your coffee, or grab a spoon and enjoy this amazing fall treat! I topped mine with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yum!
divide into 3 servings – 1 BLUE each
Keywords: pumpkin, fall, seasonal, treat, dessert, frosting, sweets, gluten-free, vegan, low-carb, grain-free, snack