Pumpkin oatmeal muffins are 21 Day Fix approved and perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or treat anytime. The muffins can be customized to please the tastes of your whole family.
- coconut oil spray
- 1 cup of organic pure pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups of gluten free oats (or regular if not gf)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- toppings – chopped pecans or walnuts, dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries, or raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine oats, spices, and baking powder in a small bowl, stir well and combine with pumpkin mixture.
- Stir in almond milk and mix well.
- Divide oatmeal evenly between prepared muffin cups and add toppings of your choice.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool and serve, or save for the week ahead!
Each muffin is 1/2 YELLOW and 1/4 GREEN (unless you count your pumpkin as a PURPLE). If you add chips or nuts, be sure you factor that in.
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: gluten-free, pumpkin, muffins, snack, breakfast, dessert, gluten-free, vegetarian