Whipped ricotta is a delicious dessert with tons of protein to keep you full and satisfied. This pumpkin-y fall twist makes it extra yummy with no treat swap needed!
- 3/4 cup of part skim ricotta cheese (WW use Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 T pumpkin puree (or more to taste!)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- sprinkle of salt
- ½ tsp stevia (or a few drops of the liquid)
- Using a hand mixer, whip ricotta, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. (If you are in a rush, just mix with a spoon!) Then whip in the pumpkin.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, stevia (a few drops or ½ tsp). Mix and taste, adjusting seasonings as desired. Sprinkle with some more cinnamon and drizzle with a bit more maple syrup before serving.
- Eat with a spoon, add chocolate chips, or eat as a dip with apples! Yum!
21 Day Fix Container Count: 1 RED, but also count purple if you dip with apples, 1 sweetener tsp
WW Freestyle Points: 4 with or without an apple
- Serving Size: Serves one - you don’t have to share!!
Keywords: dessert, pumpkin, fall, winter, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb