This 21 Day Fix Shrimp with Zoodles dinner (zucchini noodles) is a quick and healthy, low carb meal – perfect for those busy nights!
- 1 lb of shrimp
- 2 zucchinis, made into zoodles
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- crushed red pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté shrimp until pink. Season with a few shakes of crushed red pepper.
- Remove shrimp from pan and set aside. Deglaze pan with chicken broth and juice from half a lemon. Add garlic and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add zoodles to pan, then top with tomatoes and shrimp. Cook on med heat for 2-3 minutes until noodles are warmed.
- Measure portions and serve with lemon wedges and an optional sprinkle of parm cheese.
- Check the time. Was that even 20 minutes?
1 1/2 Green, 1 Red (if you use parmesan cheese, be sure to measure it!)
Weight Watchers Freestyle Points – zero points (be sure to count parmesan if you use it)
- Serving Size: 1
Keywords: seafood, shrimp, zucchini, zucchini noodles, zoodles, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, high protein, italian, dinner, lunch