Shrimp, kale, and butternut squash saute is a 21 Day Fix approved dinner recipe that’s loaded with flavor! It’s a healthy, easy meal.
- Cooking spray
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups diced butternut squash
- 2 cups of chopped kale
- 12 oz of shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Fresh lemon
- Crushed red pepper
- Spray pan with cooking spray and sauté onions until tender
- Add garlic and squash. Cook squash for 10-15 minutes until soft. If you need to, add a few tbsp of water to steam the squash.
- Remove mixture from heat and set aside in a serving bowl.
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil and season with a few shakes of crushed red pepper.
- When cooked through, add squash mixture, kale and fresh lemon to the pan with the shrimp. Cook until kale wilts. Sprinkle with Salt and pepper.
21 Day Fix: 1 RED, 2+GREEN, 1 tsp per serving
WW Freestyle: 2 points per serving
Keywords: saute, dinner, seafood, shrimp, kale, butternut squash, winter squash, gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb