Lemon grilled salmon is one of the quickest and easiest 21 Day Fix dinner recipes you can make! Just 4 ingredients and 10 minutes is all you need to cook this tasty, healthy meal.
- 1 1/4 pounds of wild Alaskan Salmon
- 4 tsp olive oil
- fresh lemon
- Himalayan salt
- Using a microplane grater, combine olive oil with zest of a lemon.
- Rub lemon-oil on salmon and season with salt. Let it hang out for a few minutes.
- Preheat your grill – use a medium/low heat.
- Grill salmon skin side up for 4-5 minutes or until it can be flipped without sticking.
- Rotate salmon and allow it to cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from heat and let it settle for a few minutes. It will continue to cook while you set the table and pour some drinks – awesome, right?
- Squeeze some lemon over top and serve on a salad or with grilled veggies.
21 Day Fix: 1 RED and 1 tsp per serving
WW Freestyle: 2 points per serving
Keywords: dinner, seafood, salmon, pescatarian, grill, grilled food, high protein, healthy fats, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free