Southwest salmon salad is a 21 Day Fix approved dinner that’s perfect for a summer grilled meal. Fire up the coals and dress up a salmon filet with cilantro, avocado, salsa, and southwest spices. Delicious and SO easy to make!
- 6 oz wild Alaskan salmon fillets or steaks (1 per serving)
- 1 tsp homemade taco seasoning per piece of salmon
- fresh salsa
- Squeeze fresh lemon or lime over salmon, then rub with taco seasoning. Grill until cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per 1/2 inch of thickness. It should flake when tested with a fork.
- Place cooked salmon on a bed of spinach greens- measure with your GREEN container.
- Top with fresh Salsa, sliced avocado (measure with your BLUE!), and cilantro
- Squeeze more fresh lemon and/or lime over top and enjoy!
Makes 1 salad
21 Day Fix: 1 RED 1/2 BLUE 1 GREEN
WW Freestyle: 2 points (with 1/4 c avocado) per salad
Keywords: southwest, mexican, salad, salmon, fish, seafood, pescatarian, gluten-free, avocado, lunch, dinner