Cheesecake stuffed strawberries are the perfect protein dessert using whipped ricotta and juicy strawberries to make a tasty healthy treat! I love to eat this for snack any time of the day, and even breakfast too!
- 1 cup strawberries, hollowed out (diced strawberries will do the trick too!)
- 3/4 cup of part skim ricotta cheese (WW use Fat Free)
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- sprinkle of salt
- ½ tsp stevia (or a few drops of the liquid)
- Using a hand mixer, whip ricotta, maple syrup, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. (If you are in a rush, just mix with a spoon!)
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, salt, stevia (a few drops or ½ tsp). Mix and taste, adjusting seasonings as desired. Sprinkle with some more cinnamon and drizzle with a bit more maple syrup before serving.
- Fill the strawberries with the sweetened ricotta and enjoy a fiber and protein filled treat!
Makes 1 serving
21 Day Fix: 1 RED 1 PURPLE per serving
WW: Purple, Blue, & Green = 4 points per serving
Keywords: fruit, strawberries, treat, dessert, ricotta, low-sugar, low-cal, low-fat, grain-free, gluten-free