- 1 cup of diced carrots
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, cut in half moons
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh string beans, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups of spinach
- 32 oz of organic, low sodium vegtable or chicken stock
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb chicken breasts
- Himalayan salt
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Stove top: Spray a large pot or Dutch oven with cooking spray. Sautée carrots, onions and celery over medium low heat for about ten minutes. Add garlic and cook another minute. Next, add chicken breasts, stock, water and diced tomatoes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium and simmer until chicken cooks through and is easy to shred. Remove chicken from pot. Add string beans and squash and salt to taste. Cook for another ten minutes or until beans become tender. Finally, add spinach. Shred the chicken once the soup has cooked.
- Instant Pot: Spray inside of IP with cooking spray. Sautée carrots, onions and celery for a few minutes. Add garlic and cook another minute. Next, add chicken breasts, stock, string beans, squash, water and diced tomatoes and set to manual/high pressure for 20 minutes. Quick release after cook time is through. Remove chicken from pot.
- Stir in spinach until wilted. Shred the chicken and add back to pot. Season with salt and pepper and serve with Parmesan cheese.
- Crock Pot: Add all ingredients into pot and cook on low 6-8 minutes
Use your RED container to measure chicken. Then add your veggies and broth using your GREEN. I topped my soup with 1/2 BLUE of Parmesan cheese.