Taco dip may not sound like it is a healthy, 21 Day Fix approved meal or snack, but it is! Not only do you get to snack on this taco dip, you get to scoop into it with tortilla chips, too! And it all happens guilt free. What could be better?
- 1/3 cup of plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup of lean ground beef
- 1/2 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons of homemade taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
- 2 tablespoons of avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- chopped lettuce or spinach
- 10 Organic Scoops
- Season ground beef with 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning and brown over medium heat.
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of taco seasoning with yogurt.
- Assemble Scoops in the following order:
- ground beef
- fresh salsa
- spinach or lettuce
Serves 1 = 1 YELLOW, 1/2 GREEN, 1 RED, 1 BLUE
Keywords: appetizer, mexican, dip, taco, beef, gluten-free, low-carb, snack