Taco pizza may sound unhealthy, but this 21 Day Fix version is anything but! For your next pizza night, try this easy, delicious healthy comfort food.
- 2/3 cup of ground turkey
- 2 tsp of salt-free taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup of shredded cheese, (Mexican blend is what I used)
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, or tomatoes, peppers, red onion and cilantro, diced and mixed
- 1/4 cup of black beans and corn
- 2 Flatout wraps or gluten-free wraps
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray wraps lightly with olive oil spray.
- Season ground turkey with salt-free taco seasoning and brown over medium heat.
- Cook plain wraps directly on oven grate for a few minutes or until wrap is beginning to crisp.
- Assemble pizza – top with equal amounts of ground turkey, salsa, beans, corn, fresh lime juice and cheese.
- Put pizzas back in the oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly.
21 Day Fix: 1 1/4 YELLOW, 1/2 RED, 1/4 GREEN, 1/3 BLUE per serving
WW Freestyle: 4 points per pizza
Keywords: lunch, dinner, pizza, tacos, mexican, turkey, poultry