This 21 Day Fix Three Cheese Zucchini Bake is a delicious side dish for a brunch, lunch, or dinner! It’s so quick to come together and reheats perfectly – I often have leftovers for breakfast.
- olive oil spray
- 4 cups of zucchini, cut in slices or half-moon slices
- 4 T chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/3 cup of feta cheese
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- dash of crushed red pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8″ x 8″ baking dish with olive oil or non-stick spray. Wash the zucchini and cut in slices or half-moon slices. Wash basil, spin dry or dry with paper towels and finely chop.
- Combine the sliced zucchini, chopped basil, dried spices, 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup of Parmesan and stir together until the veggies are coated with cheese and the herbs are well-distributed. Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper. Put the mixture in the baking dish and bake uncovered for about 25-30 minutes.
- When the zucchini is nearly cooked through, take the casserole dish out of the oven and sprinkle over the remaining mozzarella and feta cheese. Put the dish back in the oven and bake 10-15 minutes longer, or until the cheese is melted and nicely browned and zucchini is fully cooked. Broil for the last 2 minutes if desired.
Serves 4 – 8
Divide pan into 4 or 8 servings equal servings
21 Day Fix: 1/4 of the pan is equal to 1 GREEN, 1 BLUE; 1/8 of pan is equal to 1/2 GREEN, 1/2 BLUE
WW Freestyle: 1/4 of the pan is 4 points, 1/8 of the pan is 2 points
- Serving Size: 1/4 of pan
Keywords: italian, dinner, zucchini, low-carb, casserole, gluten-free, grain-free, vegetarian