Using a mixer to whip ricotta gives it a delicious, creamy texture to use as a dessert. I paired the whipped ricotta with Cafe Latte Shakeology for an amazing take on Tiramisu!
- 3/4 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1–2 T of Cafe Latte Shakeology
- 2 T of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- cocoa powder
- Using a hand mixer, whip ricotta and almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in a sprinkle of stevia or more to taste.
- Then add in 1 T of Cafe Latte Shakeology and mix well using hand mixer. Taste, and add up to another T if desired (I thought less was more)
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- This is also delicious with berries and mini chocolate chips!
- Serving Size: 1 RED container
Keywords: dessert, treat, fruit, low-carb, high protein, gluten-free, grain-free